How important is the ability to measure the ocean surface for the offshore wind sector?
Miros’ CTO Gunnar Prytz highlights the significant factors of accurate wave measurements explaining why exactly these data are so important and why sharing those between project stakeholders is valuable for boosting project value safely and smartly. Read his interview with PES Wind.
Contact Maggie McMillan, VP Renewables to discuss any details.
Further topics discussed in this interview are:
- The future of wave measurement for offshore wind
- Sensor Placement Optimisation
- Enhancement of the visibility of wave conditions throughout the farm
- Improvements for operational planning and infield decision-making
- Vessel access forecasting for go/no go vessel dispatch decisions
- A new IoT multi-parameter wave sensor for the Offshore Wind Market
Find more info on how Miros Cloud boosts data-driven operations at sea.